Frequently Asked Questions
Being the victim of a serious injury can be an overwhelming experience to deal with, and many injury victims are left with a wide range of questions about their legal rights and options following an accident. At The Foley Firm, we understand how frustrating it can be to try to find the answers to these questions on your own. That’s why we have put together the following videos answering some of the most frequently asked questions we receive.
If your question isn’t here, or if you would rather discuss your question directly with a member of our legal team, please contact us today by calling 832-888-8888.
- How are workplace accident cases different than personal injury?
- How do I know if a death could be considered wrongful?
- How do I know that I have a legitimate case?
- How do I know that I have uninsured motorist coverage?
- How does my settlement cover my medical bills?
- How long does the process of my personal injury case take?
- How much is my claim worth?
- How will I pay my attorney’s fees?
- If I have a case, does this mean I have to go to court?
- If I’m in a car accident, should I call the insurance company?
- If the product I was injured by was recalled, do I still have a case?
- Should I accept an offer from an insurance company?
- What are my rights as a family member of somebody deceased due to negligence?
- What if I was exposed to a dangerous substance at work?
- What information should I bring to my initial consultation?
- What is a lien on medical bills in a personal injury case?
- What is a statute of limitations?
- What is an uninsured motorist claim?
- What is personal injury protection (PIP) coverage?
- What is product liability?
- What is the process like working with The Foley Law Firm?
- What kind of compensation can I expect when I file a claim?
- What kind of medical bills can I expect?
- What should I do if I’m injured on the job?
- What should I look for when choosing an attorney?